It is important to us that you are informed about our usage or your personal data, so that we can keep up our valued partnerships, client relations and protect our shared interests in communication.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE?
The entity responsible for the processing of your personal data is owned and legally operated under the name “ANGELIKI KARALI” and the distinctive title “Break A Stone ”, having its headquarters in 7 Kalamida Str. Athens Center, Postal Code 10554, VAT no EL108332237, Tax Office A Athens, tel;. +302103248924, email firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter «breakastone.com» or «Break A Stone», or «e-shop», or «Site», or «We», «us », ours »).
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT THEM
We collect personal data when you visit the Website or submit your order, create your account, when you register to receive newsletters and when you use our Services, participate in our surveys, contests, promotions etc.. We collect different types of personal data either directly from you or from third parties through automatic means such us (indicatively):
- Identity data that you provide us during the submission of your order or the signing up as a member of Break A Stone by creating an account, participating in contests etc.
- Communication data that you provide us either necessarily or optionally such us during the submission of your order or when opening an account or during marketing communication from us or when participating in our surveys, contests, promotions etc.
- Economic data that you provide us necessarily for the submission of your order (such us credit card details etc.), money return etc.
- Transaction data that we collect from your purchase or use of our services e.g. sending newsletter (if you open it and type of its content), type of transaction, delivery place, time of transaction, withdrawal, complaints, purchase history, purchase cart, wishlist content etc.
- Consumer behavior data, i.e. consumer preferences based on product purchase, purchase frequency or way, purchase time, purchase type etc.
- Technical data such as IP address, login information, browser type and version, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our Web site, etc.
- Login Information data to your Account, which is your username and password.
- Profile Data derived from the information you provide to us, either necessarily or optionally when you make a purchase or sign up as a Member, or you receive Newsletters (e.g., how many and what newsletters you open and when), from information derived from your browsing (kind, time, cost), from your feedback on the market research that Break A Stone may conduct from time to time, from your participation in our contests, from your feedback and your questions to us or any complaints from your interaction with Social Media of Break A Stone, from the information you voluntarily upload to Social Media, from information collected from cookies we use,
- Demographic data: age, gender, place of residence, etc.
- Cookie data: number of visits to e-shop, visitor interaction with e-shop.
We do not collect any personal data from persons under the age of 15. Our services are provided exclusively to people who are at least 15 years of age or older. If you are under 15, please do not use or provide us with any personal data, do not register as a Member or to our list of recipients of our newsletters, do not make any purchases and do not give any data about you name, address or contact information (phone, email, etc.).
We collect directly from you the following personal data:
- When submitting your order, you provide us with your full name, product shipping address, email address, contact phone number (mobile or land) and payment details (credit / debit card, etc.).
- When creating your Account, you provide us with your full name, email address and a contact number, mobile or landline.
- When signing up for our newsletter list you provide us with your email.
- When you participate in contests of Break A Stone, you provide us with your personal data that are identifiable on a case-by-case basis
- When using our Social Media (FB, Instagram), you provide us with personal data, such as your email, as the case may be.
- When you communicate with us we collect your personal data on a case-by-case basis.
We collect the following data and information for you by automated means.
- By using cookies and other related technologies, we collect and / or create data about your preferences, such as the products you visit, the duration and frequency of such visits of some products, the type of newsletter you open or not, its content and your interaction with us after each newsletter, your Wishlist, the type of products you buy, the search terms you’ve entered or the links you clicked on the Site, the products you place in the cart or whether you have or have not completed your purchase.
- From your purchases, we create data about your purchases, order and purchase history, your preferences, the frequency of purchases by type, the value of the products you buy or are interested in, at the time you make the purchase.
- Data about the devices through which you visit our Site, such as IP address, login information, browser type and version, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our Web site, etc.
- Data about the page from which you log in and the page you visit when you leave the Website (i.e. your Browsing history)
We collect from third parties the following data and information about you:
We may collect profile data generally (such as your preferences on our products and your satisfaction with us) from social media that you voluntarily post.
HOW AND WHY DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
All the above personal data that you provide us necessarily or voluntarily, or we collect from third parties or by automated means, we use it for the legal purposes referred below. However, where the European or Greek laws restrict or prohibit certain activities described in this notice, we will not use information about you for those purposes.
Subject to the above, depending on the nature of our relationship with you, we may use information about you for the following purposes:
- To receive and complete your orders, to send the products to you and communicate with you with reference to your purchases
- To handle, execute and process your payments including security in economic transactions
- To help you to create your account in the Website
- To create, host and maintain a data base of our clients and to analyze of this data base.
- To send you newsletters, or messages by other communication multimedia about news of Break A Stone, products, sales, promotions or to send you customized information based on your preferences and your profile and for the analysis of the results of our advertisements and promotions.
- To fulfill your claims such us for withdrawal, product replacement or exercise of your rights etc.
- To secure any transaction
- For business analytics and improvements, including improving our products, processes, outlets and events and the information that we provide to our customers through the Website etc.
- For surveys, statistics and development of marketing strategy
- For other purposes that we notify you of, or will be clear from the context, at the point where information about you is first collected.
The legal basis for our use of information about you is one of the following:
- compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- the performance of a contract to which you are a party;
- a legitimate business interest that is not overridden interests you have to protect the information;
- where none of the above applies, your consent (which we will ask for before we process the information).
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES
For the purposes of e-shop operation, fulfillment of contractual obligations and for your best service as a customer, Break A Stone reserves the right to cooperate with third-party service providers that provide us with support and access only to data that are absolutely necessary for the service they offer us (e.g. register you in the e-shop and managing your account, execute our contract between us, arrangement of the website, optimization of our products and services, etc.). These third service providers are bound by contract not to use your information.
More specifically, we cooperate with:
(a) third party courier companies acting as processors of any order, manage and process delivery of your orders and to collect payments on our behalf. They also receive and deliver to you products that you return to us due to a withdrawal or return.
(b) third-party email marketing companies acting in the name and on our behalf to send you the newsletter.
(c) advertising and marketing companies
(d) Data analysis companies
(e) Research companies
(f) Financial Organizations to collect purchase payments
(g) Fraud Detection and Prevention Organizations,
(h) Providers of technology services,
We reserve the right to disclose your personal data to a third party that we choose to transfer all or part of our business.
Your data may be communicated to competent judicial, police and other administrative authorities upon their request and in accordance with the applicable laws. Moreover, in case of a statutory provision, a service order or a formal preliminary examination, we have the right to place the relevant information at the disposal of the respective authority.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized disclosure, use, conversion or destruction. Where appropriate, we use encryption and other technologies that can help to secure any information you provide us. We also ask our service providers to comply with privacy and data protection requirements.
More specifically, your personal data are managed exclusively by specially authorized personnel of Break A Stone under our control. In order to conduct the processing, Break A Stone selects individuals or third parties with corresponding professional qualifications that provide sufficient guarantees in terms of technical knowledge and personal integrity to maintain confidentiality. Break A Stone through its respective contractual commitments and its partners, takes all necessary security measures to protect and secure confidentiality and integrity of personal data. In any case, the security is subject to reasons beyond Break A Stone’s influence, as well as to reasons resulting from technical problems of the network that are not controlled by us or reasons of force majeure events.
HOW LONG WILL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU BE KEPT
We will retain information about you for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the information was collected. After that, we will delete it. Such period will vary depending on the purposes for which the information was collected. Please note that in some circumstances, you have the right to request a deletion of the information. Furthermore, we are sometimes legally obliged to retain the information, for example, for tax and accounting purposes. We may also keep it until you request its deletion, or in case of data based on your consent, until you withdraw your consent, or until you opt out for the processing for which we have legitimate interest.
To determine data retention time of your personal data, we take into account the nature of your data, the quantity, purpose, security, etc.. You have the right to request from us to delete your data.
We reserve the right in certain circumstances to anonymize your data for research or statistical purposes, so that it cannot be associated with an identifiable person, therefore we reserve the right to use this information for an indefinite period of time. In any case, your data is stored with safety.
YOUR RIGHTS AND YOUR OPTIONS
You may have some or all of the following rights in respect of information that we hold about you:
- request us to give you access to it;
- request us to rectify it, update it, or erase it;
- request us to restrict our use of it, in certain circumstances;
- object to our using it, in certain circumstances;
- withdraw your consent to our using it;
- data portability, in certain circumstances;
- opt out from our using it for direct marketing; and
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in your country (if there is one).
We offer you easy ways to exercise these rights, such as “unsubscribe” links, or by calling at +302103248924, from Monday to Friday 12:00am to 16:00pm, sending email email@example.com, or via post in the address Kalamida 7, Athens, 10554 , Greece.
For information on how to modify the settings in your device to notify you when you receive a new cookie and disable cookies altogether, please see below.
COOKIES AND HOW WE USE THEM
Cookies are unique identifiers that we install on your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features recommended for you, interest-based advertisements on other Web sites, your favourite items or items of interest to you that have been added to your shopping basket between visits.
Cookies we use on our website do not collect information that identifies you personally and do not recognize any document or file from your computer or any other device.
Information We collect
More precisely, the data collected by cookies may include the type, languages of browser (browser) you are using, the type of computer or other device used to access the Site, operating system, internet service providers and other such information, IP addresses, your behavior on the websites you visit before or after our Website (such as number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, and the orders you make). In addition, the information system of the Site automatically collects information about the sites you visit and about their links to third party websites that you may choose through the Site.
More information on cookies, their administration and deletion, can be found at www.aboutcookies.org
- Identifying you when you sign-in to our Site. This allows us to provide you with product recommendations, to display personalized content, to recognize you as a prime member, and to enable you to use 1-Click purchasing, among other customized features and services we provide.
- Delivering content, including advertisements, relevant to your interests on Break A Stone Site and third-party sites. Our interest-based ads are subject to your preferences as described in the next section.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honor your likes and dislikes, such as whether or not you would like to see interest-based ads. You may generally exercise your preferences through Your Account.
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve Break A Stone’s content, products and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
TYPES OF COOKIES WE USE
In our Site, the following categories of cookies are used:
Transient and persistent cookies
The “transient” cookies stored on your computer or your electronic device while visiting the Site, derecognize you once you leave it. The “persistent” cookies remain on your computer or electronic device for a longer time until deleted by you.
Third Party Cookies (3dr Party Cookies)
We only allow Google Analytics to install the Cookies we use. If through our website you access websites of third parties or connect with social networking players (twitter, facebook, youtube) (collectively the “Third Parties”) you should be aware that third parties entities may install cookies as soon as you click on the link. These cookies are outside our control and are governed by cookies policies of the said third parties. You must read the respective policies of the websites, to see exactly how it should be managed.
Table with types of cookies
The table below sets out the cookies we use on the Site, the information that each one gathers, the scope that this information serves, as well as their source:
|__utmb,utmc||Records visitor’s time on each website. It serves to measure the effectiveness of each web site as well as to improve / upgrade its structure and content and adapt it to the needs of visitors.||Persistent||Google Analytics|
WHO SETS THE COOKIES
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access this Site are set by Break A Stone, our suppliers who partner with us to help deliver a quality website and on-line shopping experience, and other third parties.
Some cookies are set by or on behalf of Break A Stone and are necessary to enable customers to make purchases on our website.
Cookies may also be set by third parties who participate with us in affiliate marketing programmes. None of these third parties collect any personal data from which they would be able to identify individual customers.
COOKIES AND BROWSER SETTINGS
The Help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How to do this will depend on the browser you use.
NOTIFICATION OF COOKIES POLICY CHANGES
If we change our cookies policy we will post the changes on this page, and may place notices on other pages of the Site. We may also e-mail you, should we make any changes so that you may consent to our use of your information in that way. Continued use of the service will signify that you agree to any such changes.
QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS